HOST A SIGNATURE RETREAT
Harness the magic and energy of intentional spaces across
our 450-acre rainforest property to compose a deeply
fulfilling retreat your students will flock to year after year.
- Review our Gather Page to draw inspiration from place.
- See our Retreat Planning PDF for rates and other info.
- Fill out the short form at the bottom of the page and we’ll find
the best dates and rates for you.
- Submit a deposit to lock in your dates, then connect with
your personal retreat coordinator who will ease you
through logistics and planning.
- Market your retreat to fill the spots. We’ll provide
marketing support materials to help you sell.
- Come enjoy your extraordinary retreat experience!
Browse below through the unique sights, sounds and settings that make a retreat at TreeCasa a life changing experience.
Ease into a memorable sun salutation on the decks of our
360 treehouse as the light of dawn breaks across the canopies
Connect with your surroundings on 20km of preserve trails
on horseback or on foot. Meet the troops of resident Howler
monkeys in the trees.
Restore awe. Enter our fields at night to see fireflies suddenly
lift off the ground vegetation in a chorus of a thousand tiny
dazzling lights. An entire wild pavilion of floating fire lanterns.
Open or close your retreat with a special bonfire ceremony on
our private beach. Share stories, intentions, and best moments.
Connect with our local experts and enrich retreats with:
- Wellness services: massage, sound and eco therapies
- Interactive classes: vegan cooking, plant medicine
making, ecstatic dance, art, sustainable building
- Activities: horseback riding, sailing, canopy tours
- Local excursions to remarkable sites
- Guided flora and fauna hikes
Aside from all-inclusive use of our facilities, every retreat
group gets exclusive access to their own fully equipped yoga
shala for classes and workshops, comfortable accommodations
in our eco-luxe canopy or treehouse suites, and healthy and
absolutely delicious organic farm-to-table meals.
From weekend workshops to immersive multiweek retreats.
TreeCasa can accommodate multiple smaller retreats of 10+
people at once, or a complete buyout for up to 93 people.